We respect our members and visitors privacy, and this includes visitors to our website. In this page, you will see what Lismore Cricket Club does to protect the privacy of visitors to our website.
Read the policy carefully and contact the club with any questions or concerns about your privacy practices and contact the Secretary of the club (please visit the contact page).
What information do we collect?
- We collect some personal information from people who contact the website and leave comments. (eg names, addresses, user names, etc.)
- The Club may also collect data for membership subscriptions.
- We may capture player data and statistics from match results and match reports.
- We may capture non-personalised data to track visitors experience of the website (e.g. Google Analytics) to help us improve the design and usability of the site.
- We may also capture details of any existing medical conditions, where it is important that the club and coaches are aware of same. Such instances are captured on an individual basis and with the consent of the individual / guardian.
How do we use personal information?
- We are a sporting club, so do not use personal data other than for club administration, membership verification, record keeping, subscriptions etc.
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
- As a sporting organisation, we have a legitimate interest in gathering data for the proper administration of the club.
When do we share personal data?
- We may share data with Cricket Ireland and the Munster Cricket Union for player registration purposes. Both these organisations have their own Data Protection Policies.
Where do we store and process personal data?
- We store personal data on secure cloud servers, which are only accessed by current committee members in performing their duties in the running of the club.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
- We keep personal data for the duration of club membership and for future contact (through mailing lists etc.) on if agreeable to the individual in question.
- Where we receive a request to delete personal data, we remove personal details from all our servers / spreadsheets / records. However we keep player statistics for record / archive purposes.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Under the GDPR, we respect the right of data subjects to access and control their personal data. This includes:
- access to personal information
- correction and deletion
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability
- restriction of processing and objection
- lodging a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
How to contact us?
Contact the Secretary of the Club, whose details are on the contact page.
Linking to other websites / third party content
We do not take any responsibility for data control from 3rd party websites.